Wednesday 7 September 2016

Great Birmingham Run - 6 weeks to go!!



We have just come back from two weeks in France but, with less than 6 weeks to go to my half marathon (eeek!!), there was certainly no slacking for me even on holiday and I somehow managed to fit in 4 runs a week in between all the relaxing and wine-drinking! Of course, having a lovely beach and beautiful scenery on my doorstep made it just a teeny bit easier to drag myself out of bed and go out running while everyone else was still snoozing! It's just a shame all runs can't all be like this! Sadly, there are no beaches and considerably less sunshine in Sutton Coldfield!


I'm taking on three challenges in 2016 to help Pregnancy Sickness Support raise enough money to put its information leaflets in Bounty's Pregnancy Information Packs. This would enable it to reach every single mum-to-be in the UK with details of the vital support and information the charity can provide to sufferers and their families. You can read about my three challenges here.

If you would like to sponsor me, my fundraising page is here. Thank you.








No comments:

Post a Comment